Fulltime, Gothenburg (Sweden)
At Bokio we believe that entrepreneurs and small business owners need all the help they can get. And we are certain that our fantastic team can make a huge difference in their everyday life. Our vision is to help make our customers build awesome companies. By solving the companies administration in an easy, free and maybe even fun way. We help them make their companies much healthier and successful.
We do this by combining innovative ideas and intelligent systems with great product design that make our products a joy to use. The idea is that someone without any previous accounting knowledge shall be able to use Bokio, but also learn how accounting works while using it. Who doesn’t like being good at what they are doing?
This is a hard domain, but that is why we love going to work. Every day we get the chance to challenge ourselves and our teammates to solve some really exciting but challenging problems. Seeing how much even small changes can improve the life of our users and how much we get to evolve our own design skills is a great motivator.
Right now Bokio is only available in Sweden where we are growing very fast and we get stellar reviews and appreciation from our customers. The plan is to start expanding to the rest of Europe soon.
Open position: UX designer
We are looking for you who is a highly motivated and skilled designer with a passion for UX. You will be working together with other designers and developers to help us build an even more enjoyable product. We want to work with people who show initiative, take responsibility for the success of the whole team and the product and really enjoy rolling up your sleeves and start designing.
You also need to be brave, we are disrupting this slow moving industry and we need people who like to think creatively and try new things. The only failure is the work that we learn nothing new from.
Experience and Expectations
We believe you have a broad skillset spanning from technology, strategy, graphical design, interaction design, user experience and agile development practices. You have an entrepreneurial urge to develop mind blowing products. Ultimately your success in this position lies in your ability to fall in love with the problem, rather than the solution. And if you can create solutions that towards help us reach the vision for the product.
- A demonstrated and focused curiosity of how to build products and services that customers will embrace
- Excellent and ﬂuent in interface design, allowing you to work seamlessly with UI/UX design
- Excellent graphic design skills,
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Proven track record of building successful products
- Fluent in agile development methodologies
- Attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on being able to base your decisions on data
- At least 5 years experiences of interaction and digital design for products
- Expert in creating, testing and communicating interaction designs by the means of sketches, wireframing and prototyping.
- Masters or bachelor degree in interaction design, industrial design or similar.
How to apply
Do you want to be part of our Dream Team, designing extraordinary products with excellence and empathy? Say hi by sending us your Digital Portfolio to: email@example.com
For questions regarding the role please contact, Emma Rozada, +46(0)707546717 Chief Design Ofﬁcer, firstname.lastname@example.org