Fulltime, Gothenburg (Sweden)
We are getting ready to launch and scale. Bokio is a financial empowerment startup, ready to transform the entrepreneurship in Europe. We are well positioned to disrupt the €50 Billion EU market for financial and administrative services for small enterprises. Introducing cutting edge technology and design thinking into an industry sucking for innovation. Our solution reimagines the way entrepreneurs run their company administration by introducing a digital bookkeeper, in an effort to help entrepreneurs to instead focusing on their core business and at the same time enhance their financial position without any knowledge in economy or administration. The service is there to fulfil the need of an bookkeeper without paying a singel penny on it. That's what we believe innovation is all about. Combining business logics and design with technology and monetisation to develop a pure customer market fit.
Our teams includes world class serie-entrepreneurs, business leaders, corporate strategists, designers and developers with the courage to a new disruptive product to the market that will impact every day life.
Open position: UX/UI designer
We are looking for hungry UX/UI Designers who will be part of the design team and implementing product strategy into the product. The UX/UI Designers will be a hands on builder who take overall responsibility for their own work and always work towards a continuous product development. The work is to continuously ship and improve the product vision based on data-driven decision making and strategic thinking about what makes a difference for the end result.
Experience and Expectations
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer with a broad skillset spanning from technology, strategy, graphical design, interaction design, user experience and agile development practices. With an entrepreneurial drive to develop mind blowing products. The ultimate success of a UX/UI Designer lies in their ability to fall involve with the problem and lead the solutions towards the vision of the product.
- A demonstrated and focused curiosity of how to build products and services that customers will embrace
- Excellent and fluent in interface design, allowing you to work seamlessly with UI/UX design
- Excellent graphic design skills, Fluent in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Proven track record of building successful products
- Fluent in agile development methodologies
- Attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- At least 5 years experiences of interaction and digital design for products
- Expert in creating, testing and communicating interaction concepts by the means of sketches, wireframing and prototyping.
- Masters or bachelor degree in interaction design, industrial design or similar.
How to apply
Do you want to be part of our Dream Team, designing a world class products with perfection and brain? Apply by sending us your Digital Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding the role please contact, Emma Rozada, +46(0)707546717 Chief Design Officer, email@example.com