Bokio is a fast-growing SaaS company offering free accounting software to small business owners in both Sweden and the UK. Today we empower over 100k entrepreneurs to do their own accounting. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances.
With an international and fast-growing team composed of 90+ employees in Gothenburg and Stockholm, we are now looking to hire UX Designers to our growing product team in Gothenburg.
At Bokio you will work closely with world-class designers, developers, serial entrepreneurs and business strategists with the courage to create new disruptive products that will impact the everyday life of our users.
Your role as a UX designer at Bokio plays an important part in how we build the final solution. We try to keep our team sizes as small as possible so we can move quickly and efficiently.
What you will do at Bokio
- You will create, improve and optimise any part of our product in terms of UX and visual design.
- Work closely with stakeholders, product managers, developers. But also of course with other UX designers and researchers.
- Work across the entire product design field, meaning from research to hand-off to developers.
- Measure continuously, analyse data and gather learnings that will lead to data driven decisions.
- Test your designs with real users to make sure you're actually solving real problems.
- Take responsibility for your creations and make sure it fits together with our design system.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in product design, research and in running A/B tests.
- You are highly empathetic, you know how users think and feel at any given stage in the user journey.
- You have a “get things done” mentality and a relentless desire for learning new things.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have good communication skills and you are fluent in English and Swedish.
- You have the ability to work quickly, independently and pragmatically; you can handle multiple design projects concurrently while shifting priorities as required to meet deadlines.
- You are creative, you think outside of the box and love to solve problems.
- You follow along with industry trends for interactions, digital design and more.
- You are a Figma ninja.
- You can translate your design to code.
- You have a masters or bachelor degree in interaction design or similar.
- You are used to working across devices and country borders.
Life at Bokio
We have created a culture at Bokio where empathy and diversity are front and centre. We’re more than just co-workers here. The Bokio workplace is like an extended living room, with the best colleagues and best support, always. So, working at Bokio is fun, fast-paced and innovative.
This is a chance to be part of an exciting scale-up with development opportunities, social activities and a stimulating work environment with good benefits.
- You get to enjoy the company of skilled and kind people from around the world.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home much of the time.
- Skilled colleagues, we only hire people that pass our tests.
- Great possibilities to improve your skills through tough and interesting challenges.
- An awesome office in central Gothenburg.
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please submit your digital portfolio and cover letter for review. If you have any questions, please let us know.Apply for this job