Bokio is a fast-growing SaaS company offering free accounting software to small business owners in both Sweden and the UK. Today we empower over 90k entrepreneurs to do their own accounting. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances.
With an international and fast-growing team composed of 60+ employees in Gothenburg, we are now looking to hire an experienced SEO Specialist to our Communications team. The Communications team is a cross functional group with the goal of making existing and future customers aware of how great Bokio is.
Within the team you will work closely with colleagues specialising in how to build a great brand, your job is to spread the word. Bokio has grown to where we are now solely with organic reach and referral as a result of exceptional customer happiness and retention.
It’s time to up the game, something we need you for. Growth is at the core of what we do and there are few positions at Bokio that will influence the growth as much as you, the person responsible for getting customers to the site and into the platform.
What you will do at Bokio
- You will be responsible for managing all global SEO activities including SEO strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on major search networks.
- Analyze, review and implement changes to our website to maximize organic traffic.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Create SEO reports to highlight website performance.
- Monitor and analyse performance overall against traffic, CPA and ROI goals, and continually make and implement recommendations for optimisation and ongoing growth.
- Own, manage and report back to internal stakeholders on everything including the acquisition funnel, performance marketing efforts, budget and KPIs.
- Work closely with Online Marketing Manager and internal product teams to help bring our strategies to life.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and news within the SEO and digital marketing field.
- As one of the first people in Bokio with your experience and expertise, you will be responsible for most things online.
Who you are
- You have a few years experience of working with SEO, web analytics and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- You have a GSD attitude where you enjoy that the results and output that you reach is not only the work of others.
- You have great experience with website analytics tools, e.g, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Search Control, SEMrush, Majestic or similar.
- While sometimes operating as a one-man band, communication and project management are skills you are proud of, as it helps you be understood and get everybody on board.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- A result-oriented pro who could make data-driven decisions.
- You are eager to learn new tools and systems when needed.
- You are a GA superstar.
- You have experience working with front-end development.
- You have experience from GTM.
But most important of all, you are eager to get started in improving our online presence, organic and paid!
We know that we’re looking for a unique person, but we also know that you’re out there just waiting to take on your next venture or leave the boring agency world and work with real people and real clients.
- You get to enjoy the company of skilled and kind people from around the world.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home much of the time.
- Skilled colleagues, we only hire people that pass our tests.
- Great possibilities to improve your skills through tough and interesting challenges plus the possibility to take courses as part of your work.
- An awesome office in central Gothenburg.
There are few positions at Bokio that will influence our organic growth as much as you, the person being responsible to get the customers to the site and on to the platform. Come and join us!Apply for this job