WELCOME TO BOKIO
Many start their own business to be free and work with what they really love. All successful businesses start with an idea and at Bokio, we do everything in our power to turn these ideas into something successful.
Bokio is a fast-growing SaaS company offering accounting software to small business owners in both Sweden and the UK. Today we empower over 100k entrepreneurs to do their own accounting. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances. At Bokio you will work closely with world-class designers, developers, serial entrepreneurs and business strategists with the courage to create new disruptive products that will impact the everyday life of our users.
With an international and fast-growing team composed of 90+ employees in Gothenburg and Stockholm, we are now looking to hire a User Researcher to our growing product department. At Bokio we see research as a collaborative activity where Product Designers, Product Managers, Developers and other stakeholders are actively involved. We want to scale our research team so that we can have more awesome researchers who can identify, oversee and drive research initiatives within the teams, but also on an organisational level. In this role you will be both hands on conducting, but also evaluating and elevating research practices.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
- Identify, oversee and drive exploratory and evaluative research initiatives together with your assigned product team.
- Drive initiatives that help the organisation gain a better understanding of our users and inform our product strategy.
- Mentor the product organisation to become better at conducting valuable user research independently.
- Contribute to the ResearchOps to elevate research practices.
- Working together with product teams, understand the iterative processes and uncertainties of a fast-moving organisation.
- Conducting research using a broad set of qualitative research methods together with product teams.
- Mentoring peers and function as an expert in your current role.
- Developing and scaling research structures.
- You are data-driven and have experience working closely with analytics on mixed methodology research.
WHO YOU ARE
- Empathetic and always strive for a deep understanding of user needs, perspectives and behaviours.
- Happy to collaborate with people but are also very autonomous and comfortable working on your own.
- Excellent communicator and storyteller to convey your research insights.
- Solution-oriented and comfortable working in an environment where you don't have all the answers.
- Curious and enjoy teaching yourself new things.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- Worked at a SaaS-company before.
- Understanding of accounting.
- Run your own company.
- Knowledge about running a business in the UK.
- You have a degree within a related field such as Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, or a NNG certification.
LIFE AT BOKIO
We have created a culture at Bokio where empathy and diversity are front and centre. We’re more than just co-workers. The Bokio workplace is like an extended living room, with the best colleagues and best support, always. So, working at Bokio is fun, fast-paced and innovative. Check it out here.
- You get to enjoy the company of skilled and kind people from around the world.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home much of the time.
- Skilled colleagues, we only hire people that pass our tests.
- Great possibilities to improve your skills through tough and interesting challenges.
- Two awesome offices in central Gothenburg and Stockholm.
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits.
We have a Hybrid work model with central offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg. The position can be located in either office with the possibility to work flexible remote.
This is a chance to be part of an exciting scale-up with development opportunities, social activities and a stimulating work environment with good benefits. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply by introducing yourself in a cover letter or a short video.
Do you feel that you don't match all our criteria? We are looking for the right person at heart, not the right person on paper. So if you really feel passionate about our mission and our users, and feel you can contribute, you can still apply! If you have any questions, please let us know. //Bokio-teamApply for this job