Bokio is a fast-growing SaaS company offering free accounting software to small business owners in both Sweden and the UK. Today we empower over 100k entrepreneurs to do their own accounting. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances.
With an international and fast-growing team composed of 90+ employees in Gothenburg and Stockholm, we are now looking to hire product designers to our growing product team in Gothenburg.
At Bokio you will work closely with world-class designers, developers, serial entrepreneurs and business strategists with the courage to create new disruptive products that will impact the everyday life of our users.
Your role as a product designer at Bokio plays an important part in how we build the final solution. We try to keep our team sizes as small as possible so we can move quickly and efficiently.
Some of the things you will do at Bokio
- You will research, design, analyse and optimise our product on a daily basis.
- You will take data driven decisions by continuously measuring, analysing and gathering insights. You will also test your concepts with real users to make sure we're actually solving real problems.
- You will take responsibility and ownership of the entire design phase within your area and create solutions with our company vision in mind.
- You will work closely with stakeholders, product managers, developers and other product designers to make sure your intended solution is built and launched.
- You will facilitate and conduct workshops to acquire knowledge but also to spread your knowledge and insights to the rest of the team.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of work experience designing for digital products.
- You are highly empathetic, you want to know how users think and feel at any given stage in the user journey.
- You have a “get things done” mentality and a relentless desire for learning new things.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have good communication skills and see copywriting as natural part of your designs.
- You are fluent in English. At Bokio we speak English as our main language and you will be working with people from all over the world.
- You have the ability to work quickly, independently and pragmatically; you can handle multiple design projects concurrently while shifting priorities as required to meet deadlines.
- You are creative, you think outside of the box and love to solve problems.
- You are not afraid to take ownership of problems and you have the ability to strategically solve them.
- You can translate your design to code.
- You have a masters or bachelor degree in interaction design or similar.
- You are used to working across devices and country borders.
- You can speak and write Swedish.
- You have experience in running a business and/or experience in accounting.
Life at Bokio
We have created a culture at Bokio where empathy and diversity are front and centre. We’re more than just co-workers here. The Bokio workplace is like an extended living room, with the best colleagues and best support, always. So, working at Bokio is fun, fast-paced and innovative.
This is a chance to be part of an exciting scale-up with development opportunities, social activities and a stimulating work environment with good benefits.
- You get to enjoy the company of skilled and kind people from around the world.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home much of the time.
- Skilled colleagues, we only hire people that pass our tests.
- Great possibilities to improve your skills through tough and interesting challenges.
- An awesome office in central Gothenburg.
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please submit your digital portfolio and cover letter for review. If you have any questions, please let us know.Apply for this job