Bokio is a fast-growing SaaS company offering free accounting software to small business owners in both Sweden and the UK. Today we empower over 90k entrepreneurs to do their own accounting. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances.
With an international and fast-growing team composed of 50 employees in Gothenburg, we are now looking to hire an experienced Online Marketing Specialist to our Marketing & Communications team. The Marketing & Communications team is a cross functional group with the goal of making existing and future customers aware of how great Bokio is.
Within the team you will work closely with colleagues specialising in how to build a great brand, your job is to spread the word. Bokio has grown to where we are now solely with organic reach and referral as a result of exceptional customer happiness and retention.
It’s time to up the game, something we need you for. Growth is at the core of what we do and there are few positions at Bokio that will influence the growth as much as you, the person responsible for getting customers to the site and into the platform.
What you will do at Bokio
- You will develop, improve and optimise the Bokio online presence in order to ensure maximum growth.
- Work with all different departments within Bokio to get their message out to the right customers.
- Mange and own performance agency and other partnership relationships.
- Monitor and analyse performance overall against traffic, CPA and ROI goals, and continually make and implement recommendations for optimisation and ongoing growth.
- Own, manage and report back to internal stakeholders on everything including the acquisition funnel, performance marketing efforts, budget and KPIs.
- Work closely with internal teams to help bring our strategies to life.
- As one of the first people in Bokio with your experience and expertise, you will be responsible for most things online.
Who you are
- You have a few years’ experience in a similar role where you’ve been a core part of growing a business or helping clients to achieve digital excellence.
- You have a GSD attitude where you enjoy that the results and output that you reach is not only the work of others.
- You have a proven ability to balance a mix of high strategic discussions and initiatives with high operational pace.
- While sometimes operating as a one-man band, communication and project management is a skill you are proud of, as it helps you be understood and get everybody onboard.
- You take a hypothesis-based approach to online in general, and paid marketing specifically – insights are reproducible and the next day is another day at the journey.
- You know the importance of mail.
- You can set an organic social media strategy.
- You are comfortable with using Excel and PowerPoint in presenting your work.
- You understand different attribution related questions and techniques.
- You are eager to learn new tools and systems when needed.
- You are a GA superstar.
- You have hands-on experience of building campaigns within Google Ads and Facebook Ads manager. More importantly though, you have a strong sense what's good vs. great in online marketing.
- You have experience from GTM.
But most important of all, you are eager to get started in improving our online presence, organic and paid!
We know that we’re looking for a unique person, but we also know that you’re out there just waiting to take on your next venture or leave the boring agency world and work with real people and real clients.
- You get to enjoy the company of skilled and kind people from around the world.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home much of the time.
- Skilled colleagues, we only hire people that pass our tests.
- Great possibilities to improve your skills through tough and interesting challenges plus the possibility to take courses as part of your work.
- An awesome office in central Gothenburg.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Or, do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!