Bokio is a free online service that covers accounting, billing, payments, and expenses. We are committed to improving the everyday life for business owners by utilizing the power of artificial intelligence combined with great product design. Now, we are looking for enthusiastic machine learning interns for our Data & Analytics team.
We are interested in a thesis that helps us to know, understand and serve better to our customers. Bookkeeping, finances and business administration are our focus areas. We would like to create future machine learning models for personalized prediction, commercial document analysis and smart strategies in marketing and churn detection.
- Machine learning. You should be able to understand and apply major machine learning methods, such as logistic regression, SVM, Decision Trees, K-means and neural networks.
- Coding.Good programming skills in Python, Matlab or R.
- Software engineering. Basic knowledge in version control systems (Git), interface development environments (PyCharm, Spyder), Jupyter Notebooks, Anaconda, etc.
- Mathematics. You should be able to use mathematical notations and linear algebra (matrix/vector operations, dot products, etc.), and understand basic probability theory (distributions, density functions, etc.) as well as statistics (mean, variance, median, quantiles, etc.)
- Experience in real projects is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Explore real data sets.
- Flexible work schedule.
- A great, dynamic and collaborative team.
- Mentoring, support and the opportunity to acquire experience and skills for a professional career.
- You can work with us between 4 and 7 months.
- No financial compensation.
Let us know if you are interested by sending your application to us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!Apply for this job