Bokio is a fast-growing SaaS company offering free accounting software to small business owners in both Sweden and the UK. Today we empower over 75k entrepreneurs to do their own accounting. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances.
With an international and fast growing team composed of 50 employees in Gothenburg, we are now looking to hire a kick-ass Growth Developer to complete the Growth team.
The Growth Team operates as a special unit within Bokio. The aim is to run many rapid experiments at the same time throughout the user journey (awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, referral, revenue) to learn as much as possible to scale up Bokio. So, research, understanding user behaviour, and curiosity in learning what converts users and makes them successful are the key drivers of the team.
Within the Growth Team you will work closely with the Growth Manager, a Developer, Growth Designer and Analyst. All team members have a strong sense of entrepreneurship, are self-driven and have a relentless desire for learning and building things quickly rather than perfectly.
“Build fast, Test, Learn” is what the team strives for.
What you will do at Bokio
- You will work closely with the Growth Manager, Growth Designer, Analyst and another developer to identify, design and implement experiments quickly to optimise touch points in the users journey, and meet/exceed the teams KPIs (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue)
- You will jump into new code or parts of the code you usually don’t work with and figure out how to run experiments while reassuring other teams that nothing will break
- You together with our other developer will build rapid MVP/experiments across multiple channels and devices (website, app, social media)
- You will uncover opportunities to decrease friction, enable new pathways, improve the product and user journey by analysing data that you will be responsible for searching
- You will be responsible for the testing infrastructure within Bokio
Who you are
- You are a full stack developer with significant experience in running A/B tests
- You have a “get things done” and a build fast - fix later mentality in a controlled manner
- You have a relentless desire for learning new things and constantly ask yourself “why?” to uncover hidden insights
- You have good communication skills
- You care about user experience and user behaviour
- You have the ability to work quickly, independently and pragmatically; you can handle multiple projects concurrently while shifting priorities as required to meet deadlines
- Preferably you know Google Optimise, C#, React, SQL
Life at Bokio
We have created a culture at Bokio where empathy and diversity are front and centre. We’re more than just co-workers here. The Bokio workplace is like an extended living room, with the best colleagues and best support, always. So, working at Bokio is fun, fast-paced and innovative.
This is a chance to be part of an exciting scaleup with development opportunities, social activities and a stimulating work environment with good benefits.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Or, do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!