Bokio is a fast-growing SaaS company offering free accounting software to small business owners in both Sweden and the UK. Today we empower over 75k entrepreneurs to do their own accounting. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances.
With an international and fast growing team composed of 50 employees in Gothenburg, we are now looking to hire a kick-ass Growth Designer to complete the Growth team.
The Growth Team operates as a special unit within Bokio. The aim is to run many rapid experiments at the same time throughout the user journey (awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, referral, revenue) to learn as much as possible to scale up Bokio. So, research, understanding user behaviour, and curiosity in learning what converts users and makes them successful are the key drivers of the team.
Within the Growth Team you will work closely with the Growth Manager, 2 Developers and an Analyst. All team members have a strong sense of entrepreneurship, are self-driven and have a relentless desire for learning and building things quickly rather than perfectly.
“Build fast, Test, Learn” is what the team strives for.
What you will do at Bokio
- You will work closely with the Growth Manager, Analyst and Developers to identify, evaluate, design and implement experiments quickly to optimize touch points in the user journey and meet/exceed the teams KPIs (acquisition, activation, retention, referrals, revenue)
- You will take ownership and be responsible for designing and running rapid A/B Tests
- You will uncover opportunities to decrease friction and enable new pathways by talking to and listening to users about their frustrations/goals and also by analyzing data
- You will conduct competitive benchmarking and stay up to date with the industry latest news and improvements
Who you are
- You have significant experience in product design, research and in running A/B tests
- You are highly empathetic, you know how users think and feel at any given stage in the user journey
- You have a “get things done” mentality and a relentless desire for learning new things
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have good communication skills and you are fluent in Swedish and English
- You have the ability to work quickly, independently and pragmatically; you can handle multiple design projects concurrently while shifting priorities as required to meet deadlines
- You are creative, you think outside of the box and love to solve problems
Life at Bokio
We have created a culture at Bokio where empathy and diversity are front and centre. We’re more than just co-workers here. The Bokio workplace is like an extended living room, with the best colleagues and best support, always. So, working at Bokio is fun, fast-paced and innovative.
This is a chance to be part of an exciting scaleup with development opportunities, social activities and a stimulating work environment with good benefits.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Or, do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!