Running a small business is harder than it should be! Small businesses are 99.8% of all enterprises in the world and the backbone of the economy. But, far too much time and money is spent on administrative tasks that don’t create value.
Bokio makes it super easy for everyone to run a business through automation of financial services, accounting, payments and taxes. We make sure our users understand their finances and have the right tools to make the best decisions for their businesses.
Sounds exciting? Join the team and help us make an already awesome product even better!
As a front-end focused developer, you will be working with most of the relevant layers of the product - from UX features, react components and CSS styling to backend services and database layer. You will work on designing, developing and deploying services and features; as well as on maintaining and supporting them.
More details can be found below, but in a nutshell:
- Your main playground will be React/TypeScript and C#.
- You will be part of a small, cross-functional team that has full responsibility and accountability for their product area.
- You will help to expand and manage a large frontend repository.
Who you are
- You have empathy for end-users and truly care about improving their experience.
- You have a growth mindset and are always looking for ways to improve and learn, both as a professional and as an individual.
- You are a good communicator and comfortable with spoken and written English.
- You know, care about and use sound engineering practices to develop well-crafted software.
What’s in your backpack
- You have an interest to learn C# and backend development.
- It would be considered a bonus if:
- You have experience with Typescript.
- You have experience with managing a large frontend repository.
- You have experience with Webpack.
- You are familiar with accounting, invoicing or fintech.
- You have worked with single-page applications (SPA) before and understand how to measure and improve performance in a SPA.
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues.
- A diverse workplace, with skilled and kind people from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours.
- Awesome offices in central Gothenburg & Stockholm.
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits. Including waffles!
We have a Hybrid work model with central offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm. This position is located in Gothenburg with the possibility to work flexible remote.
You are welcome at Bokio for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace! We are creating a culture at Bokio where empathy, diversity, respect and courage are front and centre. Get a glimpse of Life at Bokio here, here and here.
Do you feel that you don't match all our criteria? We are looking for the right person at heart, not the right person on paper. So if you really feel passionate about our mission and our users, and feel you can contribute, you can still apply! Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!