Bokio is looking for a Compliance Manager to support and verify that the company complies with laws and regulations including GDPR. The position sits within the Legal and Finance team and reports directly to the CFO.
What you will do at Bokio
The role includes several parts, e.g. to train and advise, develop and maintain internal regulations, review regulatory compliance, identify and evaluate risks, investigate incidents and inform management. The daily work is independent and varied with a wide variety of tasks. You will learn a lot about the company business and get in touch with all parts of the business.
This assignment you fulfill, among other things by:
- Strategic advising, review and evaluate the company's compliance with regulations and be responsible for delivering the function in accordance with plans established by the Management and Board of Directors
- Actively contribute to our methods and processes continuing to be improved and implemented within compliance
- Creating and updating guidelines, policies, instructions and routines within the compliance field
- Preventing and identifying compliance risks, and preparing risk analyses
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Law, Business Administration or other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of business processes and regulations
- Experience of working with compliance in fast growing company
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in speech and in writing
To work with us you need to have high integrity, be structured and have an analytical mind. As a Compliance Manager, you are a team player who is at the same time motivated by taking independent responsibility for the duties.
To succeed in the role, you need to have a clear leadership with transparency and good communication and be able to manage and distribute the work effectively.
You will be required to travel frequently to Stockholm.
Bokio is a fast-growing company simplifying life for small business owners by delivering innovative and automated end-to-end SaaS solution including invoicing, accounting and financial services.
Today we empower over 100k entrepreneurs in Sweden and the UK. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances.
At Bokio you will work in a fun and fast-paced environment, where you have large freedom and equally large responsibilities.
You are welcome at Bokio for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace! We have created a culture at Bokio where empathy, diversity and courage are front and centre. We are proud to have an international and fast growing team composed of 80 employees in Gothenburg and Stockholm.
Are you the one we are looking for? Or, do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Apply for this job